Two things came to mind when I sat down to write this post: The Sound of Music and Oprah. I won't be singing you a song, and unfortunately, I won't be announcing that all of these things will be going home with you! Sorry, maybe one day if I win the lottery. I do encourage you to check out or experience these things, though. They are my favorites for a reason -- they're awesome!
1. Music - Oh my gosh. Music moves me. It gives me words when I cannot speak. It evokes emotions. It recalls memories. It motivates. I could not live without music.
2. ITunes gift cards - to buy more music
3. The sand between my toes, staring at the ocean with a strawberry daiquiri in my hand
6. Boom Chicka Pop: Aside from this being the coolest name for popcorn ever, it is amazingly addictive - and only 35 calories per cup!
7. Traveling the world
8. Vacations with friends that involve laughing til my sides hurt
9. Tight hugs
10. When two friends are together, don't say a word, but walk away feeling like you had the best conversation.
11. Summer thunderstorms during the week
12. The groom's face when he sees his bride for the first time
13. Snow cones from Texas
14. The Redskins
15. Dripping in sweat after a workout
16. Mint chocolate chip ice cream with rainbow sprinkles in a cake cone
17. The moment in church when you close your eyes and listen to everyone worshiping. I imagine it is what heaven is like.
18. A sign from deceased loved one
20. Boats - Anything by/surrounding the water