Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 25: My Grief Playlist

Dealing with Dude's death has been hard -- unbearable, at times.  Music has helped a lot.  Oftentimes, songs have said the words that I can't even begin to speak. Here is a list of my favorites:
  • I Think Of You - Easton Corbin
  • Why - Rascal Flatts
  • One Sweet Day - Mariah Carey
  • Bye Bye - Mariah Carey
  • Never Forget You - Mariah Carey
  • I Look To You - Whitney Houston
  • I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
  • When I Look To The Sky - Train
  • Everything Falls Apart - Fee
  • Lovin' You Is Fun - Easton Corbin
  • The Hurt and the Healer - MercyMe
  • Save a Place for Me - Matthew West
  • Before the Morning - Josh Wilson
  • Over You - Miranda Lambert
  • Didn't We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston
  • Long Way Home - Steven Curtis Chapman
  • My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion (I used to hate this song. Not anymore.)
  • Bridge Over Troubled Waters - Various artists
  • See you Again - Carrie Underwood
  • Rainin' You - Brad Paisley
  • Can't Say Goodbye - Josh Gracin
Do you have any favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...