Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 22: Website I Enjoy or Care About

I am not a big internet surfer.  I check Facebook religiously.   I catch up on my favorite blogs on bloglovin'.  I don't have a website that I repeatedly go back to for a pick me up or something of substance.  Throughout the day, I'll check CNN, the weather, cruise travel websites for good deals on my next adventure.  But, I don't have any favorites.  I think it is because I have a love hate relationship with the internet.  I love that so much information is at my fingertips and that it is such an incredible communication device in itself.  What I hate is that it can be a time waster and  suck the life right out of you.  So, I don't have a favorite.  Is that lame?  I don't know, but I today I don't care.  It is beautiful outside, so I am going to step away from the computer and go sit at the pool. 

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...