Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 17: What I Am Looking Forward To

I am most looking forward to looking like this again.
I was this thin six years ago.  Then I went to Italy for 3 weeks and had more than one gelato a day.  Then I had two major surgeries with no weight bearing for eight weeks.  Then my best friend passed away and I turned to "grief eats" to get me through some of the toughest times.  And wine.  Wine would help me sleep when I couldn't even think about drifting into sweet dreams.  And then. And then. And then.  The excuses could go on and on, but excuses don't help you shed those pounds.

I only have 10 pounds to lose, but why does it always seem like it is so tough to lose the last 10 pounds?!  It doesn't help that I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas!!  
If only I could follow this advice, I'd be in great shape.  I am working on it, but if you have any tips, please share!  I can use all of the help I can get.  I'm going to work really hard to drop those 10 pounds and keep them off for good.  I look forward to feeling my best once again!

2 comments:

  1. I have so many more than ten pounds to lose...the first pounds seem to come off quick, don't they?! Keep on keeping on and they'll be off before ya know it! You're such a beautiful person and I think ya look great just as you are :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...