Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 12: I believe

I believe....

  • Life is too short and fragile not to laugh and smile every day regardless of the circumstances.
  • You should always eat cake on your birthday.  Eat it for breakfast.  Make it a la mode.  However, whenever.  Just do it.
  • Using a water bottle or hairbrush as a microphone makes you sound better when singing.      
  • Dessert should be eaten at least once a week
  •  The beach calms the soul
  • Dogs are often the best medicine
  • God answers prayers
  • In miracles
  • Wine and cupcakes make almost anything better
  • In treating everyone the way you want to be treated regardless of whether or not they can do anything for you.
  • Drinking water while working makes you more effective (this is a little quirk of mine).
  • You can never say “I love you” too many times to those who love you back.
  • You can learn a great deal from those who are different than you.
  • Traveling is not only fun, it is necessary for growth.
  • Jesus is the son of God
  • In myself

2 comments:

  1. So much truth in what you belief. By the way, I miss my dog very much...almost as much as I miss my husband.(We're on vacation while he is in training and our dog is with friends) I think I'll go eat a piece of cake now...and I seriously have it sitting right across from me on the counter. Thanks for the reminder that it's so good for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...