Saturday, May 11, 2013

Something New

Notice something different....

My blog got a new look!  My friend, Kathryn, did a phenomenal job on my blog when I first set it up.  Two years later, she has a beautiful baby girl named Charlotte, so her attention has been diverted to that little beauty!  Kristen from Whiskey Tango Foxtrot designed it for me.  If you are looking for someone to update your blog, Kristen comes highly recommended!  She was so easy to work with and she worked at record speed!  The two of us communicated back and forth over email for maybe 2 hours and the end product totally exceeded my expectations!

Sparkle!  Hot Pink!  Stars!  It's totally me!

Lately, people have been commenting that I "look good".  I'm not sure if it is just that I have looked like I've lost my best friend (oh wait!) for so long that a more consistent smile is quite an improvement, or if I really am actually looking good these days.  Either way, I am adjusting better to this "new" life.

My new blog design makes me really happy.  It's fresh!  It's fun!  It makes me feel alive!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...