I was perusing my blog friend, Katie's blog and noticed that she had done a 30 day blog challenge. I have never fully participated in one before, but thought it would be fun. I emailed Katie to see if she would like to participate again. She had originally done it with her friend, Rebecca. Katie graciously agreed. We're going to start on June 1 and go until June 30. Katie is also going to try to figure out the link up thing so anyone who wants to can participate and we can make new blog friends. That's the most fun thing about the blog world! You wear your heart on your sleeve, but you make new friends along the way!
Let's be honest. I have never blogged for 30 days straight. I probably never will even though blogging is one of my favorite things to do. With the LSAT coming up again on 10 June (YUCK!), I am definitely working ahead on some of them and will schedule the posts. If you want to join in on the fun, we'd love to have you!
Here's what I will be answering: (In the original English spellings courtesy of Rebecca's blog)
1) Your favourite song.
2) The meaning behind your blog name.
3) Your favourite television programme.
4) Favourite book.
5) Favourite quote and why.
6) List 20 of your favourite things.
7) Favourite films.
8) Talk about a great place you have travelled to.
9) Share a photo of your friends.
10) Share something your afraid of.
11) A recent photo you took.
12) What do you believe?
13) Your life goals.
14) A picture you love.
15) Your dream house.
16) Share something your OCD about.
17) What are you really looking forward to?
18) Your wedding/future wedding/wedding you have attended.
19) What do you miss?
20) Nicknames you have.
21) Favourite food.
22) A website you enjoy looking at or care deeply about.
23) A video you have made or enjoy watching.
24) The town you live in.
25) Put your i-pod/i-tunes on shuffle what are the first ten songs?
26) Plans for the weekend ahead.
27) Your Pets.
28) What's in your handbag?
29) Favourite show or concert you have been to.
30) What do you love about life right now?