- was loyal, genuine, loving, funny, kind, thoughtful, and creative
- had a smile that could light up the whole world
- mastered the art of winking (he'd laugh at my attempts)
- put others before himself
- had google skills that were a force to be reckoned with -- no wonder he started off as an attorney doing electronic discovery!
- started his workday mornings off with an iced chai
- had a heart for helping the less fortunate
- was the definition of a servant leader
- was fearless and loved the time he went skydiving
- could make a mean Fatigati lasagna, but was known to pass Stauffers off as the family recipe
- was a sleep walker and still has all of us laughing at his late night shenanigans
- had been known to rock out to Katy Perry and the Grease soundtrack (and would kill me if he knew I just divulged that in a public forum!)
- had enviable dance moves
- always got blamed for eating the last of everything because, well, he did!
- never put the toilet seat down
- enjoyed sending surprises
- would never pass up a cannoli, a DQ cookies and cream blizzard, cookie cake or a frosty
- liked parties
- loved camping, kayaking, golf, and bowling
- hated sleeping on air mattresses. the floor was perfectly comfortable to him.
- traveled and studied all over the world
- was never on time
- would just show up in Big Blue -- you could see him coming from miles away!
- bled black and gold
- wouldn't think twice about opening up his wallet and giving money to the poor -- he was always generous in donating to good causes or organizations important to him
- was prom king, class president, and most outstanding student in his law school class. he was most deserving of these titles
- loved anything Italian -- the food, the country, the language, his relatives, his dual citizenship
- influenced so many in his short time here with his love for Jesus, his family and his friends
- was my very best friend and will be missed and loved forever
Michael James Clements
September 5, 1981 - April 3, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DUDE!
I love you to heaven and back, JB